Hyper Hyper uses data mining techniques to analyse data to identify patterns and establish relationships or clusters of profile type including demographics, lifestyle, spend, interaction rates etc.
The Hyper Hyper data mining parameters include:
- Association - looking for patterns where one event is connected to another event
- Sequence or path analysis - looking for patterns where one event leads to another later event
- Classification - looking for new patterns
- Clustering - finding and visually documenting groups of facts not previously known
- Forecasting - discovering patterns in data that can lead to reasonable predictions about the future.
This predictive analysis provides insights into how your database will best respond to marketing communications and motivate them to take action.